Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

my birthday!

Just to let you all know, my birthday is actually coming soon. 7th July. However on that day and the day after or whatever I wouldnt be able to really celebrate due to NCC Day Parade which is on the 8th July. So I have decided to celebrate it 1 week earlier.

I would like to invite ALL of you, both Part A and B, to come down to EXPO this Sunday.
I would be celebrating my birthday there (after my church service). So if you can, I would really hope to see as many of you there this Sunday.

Here's the details:
Day/Date: Sunday 1st July
Time: Meet 1.15pm (If you wish to be here but strongly don't want to join in the service, you can come later at 3.15pm)
Venue: Singapore EXPO Hall 9/10 (We'll meet at hall 9)

Don't need to think of bringing any presents. Your presence that day will be the best birthday present. :)

Do let me know if you are coming by this Friday, Saturday latest.

Any Part Bs want to volunteer to help me coordinate with the people who are coming? :)

Hope to see as many of you on Sunday!

Debbie